Following our participation in the RSA annual conference in 2015, we have decided to publish a collective volume on revolts and diplomacy in early modern times. Alongside scholars from Germany, England, Russia, France and Hungary, Nils Erik Villstrand and Miriam Rönnqvist have contributed a Scandinavian...
- Political opposition and publishing – the trial of bookseller and journalist John Almon in 1770 on
- ‘That Horrid Conspiracy’ – commemorating the Gunpowder Plot in early modern Britain on
- Postdoc position: Research Group “Culture des révoltes et révolutions”, Caen (Normandie) on
- Coming soon: “Writing rebellion in early modern diplomacy” on
- Die neue Dimension der Grausamkeit? – Visualisierung von Gewalt in Videos des ‘Islamischen Staats’ on